Looking for an Experienced Private Investigator in Southwest Missouri?
Midwest Intelligence, Inc., was founded in 1989 by former Christian County Sheriff J. Dwight McNiel and is dedicated to defense and employer support in southwest Missouri. Since its inception, Midwest Intelligence has specialized in the areas of investigation and surveillance of workers’ compensation, personal injury, and medical malpractice claimants and documentation of their activities. Additionally, we provide litigation support services, internal theft and fraud investigation, and pre-employment investigation.
The company has experienced steady and consistent annual growth based entirely upon the referrals of our clientele. Our clients have included most of the major workers’ compensation and casualty insurance companies in the United States, Fortune 500 companies, the Missouri Attorney General's office, and a number of clients abroad.
Mr. McNiel's professional associations include:
- Current Chairman of the Missouri State Licensing Board of Private Investigator Examiners
- Past President of the Missouri Association of Private Investigators (MAPI)
- Member of the Missouri State Investigators Association
- Agency License No. 2010007383
- Private Investigator License No. 2010007320